Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Saturday 28 July 2012

James Bond and Jet packs in the Garden of Skin.

Hey Humans, Happy Olympia and stuff!
Hope you all enjoyed last nights magical ceremonies.
I have to say, I did deeply consider hitting the sack when I saw the May poles, peasants and the repeats of Jonny Wilkinson's mug. That combined with the fact I cant really stand any of Danny Boyle's blockbusters..
Yes sorry all you Slum-Dog-Millionair-ies, theres just too much pretty and not enough gritty in his work.
....
But of course, of course, with the uniting of the rings, things only got better.

I really did love little Queeny's moment with Mr. Dashing Daniel Craig. I just wish she'd picked her chops up off the floor, for the rest of the evenings performance.
And oh to be a fly in her fascinator.... to hear Phillip's thoughts on the not so Caucasian colouring of many of the ceremonies leading faces.
Priceless.

OK, so 1 Billion of you watched it, you really don't need me drivelling on about it, clogging more of the world wide web.
So heres just a few of my little not so articulate scribbles from the late hours of last night.


  • What the devil is going on. Grass? I hate the grass.
  • Give us a break! That was not the queens hand.
  • Do I love or detest these chaps in top hats? They got some kind of charming awkwardness, but there timing (lack of) is giving me a tick.
  • Why, oh why, do the Royals look like they've been dragged here kicking and screaming? 
  • Did I really just see a tribute the American revolution?
  • Thats enough 19th century heritage!
  • NHS? :/
  • They really shoulda' worked on the child catchers snozel.
  • One thousand Mary Poppins's? Best bit of the show!
  • errmm...yep, Im pretty sure Shrek is an American movie.
  • Glow in the dark beds!! :O The bed bugs would so be screwed.
  • Mr. Bean. Enough said :)
  • The texting all over my screen? GET OFF MY FUCKING SCREEN!
  • Honouring of Tim Berners-Lee... big fat dollops of respect for that.
  • Emeli, your incredible! But when's Adele arriving?
  • United republican congress of former blah-de-blah, please walk a little faster.
  • Oh 'goldenballs' of glory, could you be any cooler if you tried? (Some entrance right?)
  • Olympic cauldron lighting made up for everything. Heaps of powerful prettiness to behold. 
Overall?...
I freaking loved it!!

So, am I the only one still singing Hey Jude? 
I have to say, it was just a tad cringing for old Paul and his rusty cords. A really nice thoroughly British touch however.
....But the Spice Girls on the other hand would have royally kicked some girl power butt!! ;)

..........
Now for a spot of Eden gardening.
Copyright: Bartlomiej Staszowski 

ps. Sorry for the lack of  nude life updates recently. My schedule has been off the richter. And dont even get me started on writing anything more than a text on the i-hate phone.
.
Have a sweet Saturday...
Im now off for a fight with my suitcase, in time for this weekends trip to Brussels via Edinburgh...mmmm..yep.
WithLove Raphaella x

1 comment:

  1. I was at the rehearsal on the Monday it was just amazing especially the sound.
    Like the green house images

    ReplyDelete