Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Make mine Americano

Good morning world. 
After spending a great deal of my month studying various copies of 2008's "Take a break" magazine, with headlines including.."He dunked our condoms in poison" and "I was blinded by a sausage". Whilst being afflicted upon subtitled reruns of "Midsummer Murders", in a ill-fully festooned, not quite teal but not quite mint, NHS waiting room.... 
Its been a much needed evening of sheer bliss! Indulging in a Snoop dogg listening and shisha-pipe smoking, scabble-athon. 
The best things in life are not always free, but there pretty damn cheap! :)
On the not so cheap side of things though is planning a California road trip for my toy-boys 21st birthday. (No im not a cougar as such, theres only 7months between us, but boy do I let him know about it!)
...And presides the Libra and Gemini combo is described by astrologers as the perfect match...

"There intimate life reflects there general high spirited perosnalities. This is a pair that is likely to express there love verbally with love notes, and whispering sweet nothings. The gemini-Libra couple is fun to be with and has a notable joie de vivre. Great for marriage, raising kids and living happily every after."

...Sounds good enough to me.
But the prices of San Fran to Santa Barbra to LA to Joshua Tree to the Grand Canyon to Death Valley with our grand finale in Vegas are NOT! In particularly when travelling at peakest of peak times of July/August. Some serious recalculations or selling of my organs needs to take place.
Speaking of US adventures, some 2000 miles away on its Eastern shores early this month. I was lucky enough to visit my 14 going on 18 year-old sister, my father and family in there humble, hill-billy, abode. 
Heres some insta-happening-snaps from my totally-rad trip.

Plenty more pics to follow.. As soon as I learn the whereabouts of my cameras current location. (Its defos in the house somewhere, me thinks. ME HOPES!)

And in a oh-so convenient way, check out this Patriotic Pictorial, by some pretty stella bloke named Mawson.
Oh the joys of having a optical wizard boyfriend and the uncanny amounts of insanely priced designer eyewear at my disposal.
I heart you Marc Jacobs :)
Withlove Raphaella
X

No comments:

Post a Comment