Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Friday 28 October 2011

Big smile spreads

Just as promised, here is some of the peachy, fresh-faced, stock-shots, by the fabulous
OK..so this one might not be so smiley, as I was having huge trouble with the freaking 2kg's.
I actually couldn't move my arms the following day.
But I have to admit his modelling lark, really does have its perks...ahhh... :)
Everybody say cheese!
We talked about big smiles...Now what about that huge ass!. :O
Kim Kardashian...watch out!
"oh my god... this Pythagoras is like so complicated..."
& just because....he's a little bit more of that huge ass.
:)
ps. its the eleventh hour and im still grieving over this decision on my Halloween ensemble.
fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment