Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Saturday 17 September 2011

Welcome to the Weekend.

Just when you think your day can't get any worse, you look down and theres a 8 inch cock on your thigh.
No word of a freaking lie!

After 12 hours of totting around london in my favourite boyfriend jeans, I plonk my chunky butt on the train with my M&S raspberry sweet-treat, to find to find this miraculous art work stamped on my leg.

Unfortunately for the knitting prude to my left, she received a rather fruity oral shower, as I frankly peed my self laughing.

You really couldn't make this stuff up!

How a canal grew between the two original rips, I am totally oblivious too.
 The fact Ive been strutting my stuff in them all day is painstakingly cringing. 

I CAN CONFIRM THERE CURRENT-OFFICIAL-WHEREABOUTS IS THE NUMBER 8 WHEELY BIN.

Have a clean-cut, boot-cut weekend.
Raphaella.

Image courtesy of Steve Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment