Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sunday 8 January 2012

Holy Moly Matrimony

I hope you have all enjoyed your first week of 2012. 
I've particularly enjoyed the belated christmas parcels and the endearing prospects that 2012 could well hold.

But seriously am I the only one around here feeling considerably older?? 
I yesterday learned that my better half's sister is baking a bambino and that I inevitably will become 'Aunty Raph' (ARGHHHH! HOW FREAKING EXCITING)!
But... with a sister AND a niece on the way, I am beginning to feel those descending, dark clouds of pressure to get hitched and pop one out.
Ok maybe thats a little extreme, but "please God" at least give me the opportunity to go to a wedding some time this millennia  & wear one of those fancy bonnets to shake off my settling down anxieties!
Im currently at a toss up between these two 'subtleties' from Paris Fashion Week ;)


Speaking of those ever clanging Wedding bells... 
I recently worked with the fantastical India Hobson, shooting images for the delectable WhiteRoomBridal, and there new girls heaven, range... 'WhiteRoomMaid'.
Bouquets and accessories: www.dcbouquets.co.uk
Hair styling and nails: www.wigsandwarpaint.com 
(ps. check out my fabulously voulumised locks on there front page)

No comments:

Post a Comment